As you start of a brand new reef, you will soon discover all the cool things you can do with it, like creating fish, placing decorations and going on explorations. If you have played the original Abyssrium, you’ll notice that most of the fish are similar, but there are a few new ones.
The game runs off three major currencies, Vitality, AO and Fragments. You’ll find information about them further down the page. Be sure to also check out the other pages, for information on : Recipe’s, Fish, Exploration and more. The pages get updated when new information is discovered.
The end goal of the game seems to be collecting all the fish and expanding to all the islands, along with completing quests too. Since this game just released, we are unsure if or when they will keep adding to it.
There are many Tiers of fish to collect, from Clownfish and Tangs, all the way up to Whales! But be weary, as the higher Tiers of Recipes for the fish increase in cost drastically. So, just take your time and have a blast!
- 1 Game Currencies
- 2 Settle a fish
- 3 IAP Packages
Vitality is obtained a different way than the other two games. In this one, you have to wait. You aren’t allowed to tap to earn more. Each level of the coralite will produce more vitality, but you have to wait a bit longer each level.
How can you get more Vitality sooner?
You can either buy a booster in the shop with pearls, try your luck with watching an ad, or by placing decorations. Placing “creature” decorations will increase your amount of vitality. The other decorations will increase the Vitality storage.
- The coralite is similar to abyssrium, however more complicated and frustrating. Instead of receiving passive income, you now have to wait for the timer to build up.
- You can click on the coralite to collect vitality, but only after the heart appears, otherwise it will bring up a menu for upgrading the coralite or creating a fish
- After a while once it has built up, you can click on it to receive the max Vitality that it has stored. In order for this, you need to wait till the heart is completely full. The higher the level or the coralite, the longer you can be away without the storage going to max.
- Once the storage is at max, it will not produce any more vitality until you click it to clear its storage. Upgrading the Coralite will increase the storage, as well as placing decorations
- Every x seconds, the vitality will go up by how much you earn.
- Each level you gain, you increase the
- time it takes to produce (seconds)
- the amount you gain (vitality)
- vitality storage (how much you can hold at one time)
- decoration points (bonuses for the coralite you can get for placing items)
- You can’t upgrade the coralite while you are making a fish.
Fish generate AO at level 2. At their max of 3, they will produce even more. AO is required for a couple things such as making new fish and upgrading corals.
It takes forever to get a decent amount of AO as you have to manually tap on the fish to obtain it, unless you have some of the piece fish. They will swim around and collect AO from the fish. Upgrading them makes them swim and collect faster.
Want more AO?
Some fish are more efficient at producing it than others. You can judge this by looking at how many air bubble it consumes vs. how much AO per minute it produces. Just because a fish produces more AO per minute, does not necessarily mean it is best for the overall AO production of your tank.
The most efficient fish in the game are:
- Commerson Dolphin: (13 AO produced)/(12 air bubble) = 108.3% (this is the only fish in the game that I know of that has an efficiency of greater than 100%)
- Orange Clownfish: (3 AO produced)/(3 air bubble) = 100%
- Blue Tang: (3 AO produced)/(3 air bubble) = 100%
- Sailfin Tang: (3 AO produced)/(3 air bubble) = 100%
- Event Flowerhorns: (1 AO produced)/(1 air bubble) = 100%
3 AO per minute may not sound like a lot, but bear in mind you're allowed to have more of the lower-producing fish than the higher-producing ones. For example you can have up to 30 orange clownfish max (when your decoration points get high enough). That's a perfect 90 AO per minute at the cost of 90 bubble consumption.
Contrast that with, for example, leatherback sea turtle. His efficiency is 13/15 = 86.67%. If you had 90 bubbles worth of leatherback sea turtles, that would be 6 of them, and together they would produce 78 AO per minute.
Coral fragments are a form of currency for upgrading the colonies/coral as well as creating fish. They are obtained by spending AO at the factories . Each time you level up a factory, you earn more fragments, much like the hermit crab skill in Abyssrium.
Once you unlock the second Island/Area, you are able to collect Coral Fragments from the Coral Tree. This resets every 3 hours. You start off with 300, but you can obtain more once you level up your Coralite more.
I am unsure if there will be a Seaweed Tree/Farm, but will update this if I discover one.
Air bubbles are consumed when fish are placed in the tank. Each fish has their own number of bubbles they consume. So instead of “Number of fish” in regular abyssrium, it is based off each fish and their consumption. It is not a constant consumption.
You can obtain more air bubbles by upgrading your coral/colony and expanding your village.
Purity of your tank can come at a cost! Having a higher purity means that you can gain more AO from fish. You can also gain purity back from clearing trash that appears on the ground. Usually 1-3 purity per trash piece.
Having a low purity level means the fish don't produce AO as often as they normally do and you can even be penalized for it! Make sure your purity always stays at a high level to have a better chance at obtaining the rewards. Vitality is already hard enough to obtain!
Below 70 purity: 20% time reduction
Below 30 purity: 50% time reduction
Having a high Decoration Bonus can increase your fish AO production. You will also need to increase the Decoration Bonus for the main missions as well as create more fish. In order to increase this you need to :
- Level up your coralite
- Level up your colony/coral
- Place expansion items
Ancient coins are obtainable from completing daily missions.
You can get 2 per day from the Daily Missions. I recommend doing the daily missions because you will need lots of coins for the Recipe Pieces in order to unlock new Fish Recipe's. Each piece can cost 2+ coins and each Recipe ususally requires 10 pieces to be unlocked. You buy the pieces in the IAP Random Shop, listed at the bottom.
Blue scales are used to create decoration items. You can obtain them by clearing out the trash on the reef, settling fish or buying them in the shop.
These scales are used in the Decoration Shop for the more expensive items. You can obtain them by settling Catfish, or tier 7 fish in Exploration. You can always get them from Calendar logins, but that is more rare.
Settle a fish
In order to Settle a fish, you have to have it placed in your tank. Once it is in your tank, you can find an Exploration level to settle it on. It can be any level, but, having the fish at level 3 will give you more Blue Scales.
The In App Purchases are not required, though they can help you advance. I strongly suggest against spending real money on this game, as if you are patient, you can obtain these items listed below through progression and Piece Box Chests
Tropical Event Package $26.99
- Tropical Petal x200
- Pearl x500
Growth Package $17.99
- Vitality x25,000
- AO x40,000
- Pearl x200
Exploration Package $8.99
- Red Shell x40
- Green Shell x40
- Yellow Shell x40
- Blue Shell x40
- Pearl x200
- $2.99 : 120 pearls
- $4.99 : 240 pearls : 220 + bonus 20 pearls
- $8.99 : 500 pearls : 400 + bonus 100 pearls
- $26.99 : 1800 pearls : 1200 + bonus 400 pearls
- $44.99 : 3000 pearls : 2000 + bonus 1000 pearls
- $89.99 : 7000 pearls :4000 + bonus 3000 pearls
- 1500 vitality : 120 pearls
- 3000 vitality : 200 pearls
- 7500 vitality : 400 pearls
- 30,000 vitality : 1200 pearls
- 65,000 vitality : 2000 pearls
- Increase Vitality storage by 100% for 30 days : 300 pearls
- Increase Vitality production by 100% for 30 mins : 160 pearls
- Increase AO production by 200% for 30 mins : 160 pearls
IAP piece boxes
Wooden box : ad to open
- 1-2 species of a sea creature
Silver box : 120 pearls
- 3-4 species of a sea creature
Golden box : 200 pearls
- 5-6 species of a sea creature
Event box : 200 pearls
- 1-2 species of a sea creature
IAP random shop
Here you can buy individual items such as scales, material for creating fish etc. The options available reset after every 3-4 hours. 10 pearls to reset it immediately. To access it, click the shopping cart at the top right of the screen.
You will be able to buy Recipe Pieces to unlock new Fish Recipe's.